Master the Tarot Foundation Course
About the Course
Over the webinar course of 9 hours, you will learn & master the knowledge of 78 cards meanings and spreads to read your own career or business. Also, will delve into courts and minor cards individually of how they tell your career or business.
The primary objective of these 6 lessons is to equip learners the basic knowledge about how Tarot works and empower the skills of analysing, reading and providing solutions based on the cards reading. At end of this course, participants will be able to
1. Develop good insights and understanding on how Tarot works.
2. Develop the skills to analyse and read all 78 cards.
3. Discover how to connect the cards and give accurate forecast pertaining to your Career and Business.
4. Using various spreads to provide accurate readings and solutions to the problem.
5. Learn how to apply this knowledge to guide yourself, friends and even your clients.
6. Provide rational and logical advise or solutions to yourself and others using Tarot as a tool.
- History and Structure of the Tarot. This includes taking care of your deck and knowing how to categorize each section of the deck, etc.
- Discover the effects of the Major Cards on your Career/Business.
- Roles of the Court Cards and its meaning on your Career/Business.
- How Elements and Numbers make a difference in reading.
- Meaning and behaviour patterns of the 40 Minor cards on your Career/Business.
- Blending the 78 cards on Career/Business questions. Spreads, layouts, and proper method of asking questions.
What is included in the course:
- 9 Hours of Live Lessons through Zoom
- Additional 6 Hours of Live Q&A plus practice sessions (This is not recorded)
- Material Notes
- Only Live Lessons will be recorded and sent to you via email within 48 hours.
Live Classes Dates: Feb 2021
Live Classes Time: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm (Singapore Time – GMT +8)
Q&A Live Dates: Feb 2021 (Optional to attend)
Q&A Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm (Singapore Time – GMT +8)
Online Course Dates & Timings:
Live Main Lessons dates are every Thursday (8 pm to 9.30 pm):
1) February to March
Live Q&A dates are every Monday (8 pm to 9pm) (Optional):
1) February to March
Early bird: S$320 (before Jan 2021)
Fees: S$350 (thereafter)